Your alignment is a few words that describe your character’s moral outlook. Each class may only start with certain alignments. Choose your alignment—in play, it’ll give your character certain actions that can earn you additional XP
The Neutral option for wizards says I earn extra XP when I discover a magical mystery. Avon is all about discovering mystery—I’ll go with Neutral.
- Chaotic - You eschew a convention of the civilized world.
- Neutral - Teach someone the ways of your people.
- Good - Perform your art to aid someone else.
- Neutral - Avoid a conflict or defuse a tense situation.
- Chaotic - Spur others to significant and unplanned decisive action.
- Good - Endanger yourself to heal another.
- Lawful - Endanger yourself following the precepts of your church or god.
- Evil - Harm another to prove the superiority of your church or god.
- Chaotic - Destroy a symbol of civilization.
- Good - Help something or someone grow.
- Neutral - Eliminate an unnatural menace.
- Good - Defend those weaker than you.
- Neutral - Defeat a worthy opponent.
- Evil - Kill a defenseless or surrendered enemy.
- Evil - Sacrifice an unwilling victim to the flames.
- Chaotic - Spread a dangerous new idea.
- Neutral - Exchange a sacrifice, freely given, for a service rendered.
- Lawful - Deny mercy to a criminal or unbeliever.
- Good - Endanger yourself to protect someone weaker than you.
- Chaotic - Free someone from literal or figurative bonds.
- Good - Endanger yourself to combat an unnatural threat.
- Neutral - Help an animal or spirit of the wild.
- Chaotic - Leap into danger without a plan.
- Neutral - Avoid detection or infiltrate a location.
- Evil - Shift danger or blame from yourself to someone else.
- Good - Use magic to directly aid another.
- Neutral - Discover something about a magical mystery.
- Evil - Use magic to cause terror and fear.